Monday, October 5, 2015

Senior Homecoming

Its hard to believe that this was my last homecoming. This years dance theme was Back to the Future  (like the movie) because in the movie they travel into October, 2015, which is when our dance was. Our school has never really prided themselves on the decorations they put up for homecoming, but this year was different! At the end of Back To The Future they have a "under the sea" themed dance so we tried to re-create it... I have to say, we were pretty successful.





I had such a fun time getting ready and going out to dinner with my friends before the dance. The weather was really rainy so outside pictures were a no go. Instead, we decided to do pictures in my sunroom. They all turned out (surprisingly for indoor pics) really cute! For dinner we ate at a local sushi restaurant. While we were there three other homecoming groups were too (thank goodness we made reservations).









At first I wasn't going to go to homecoming. I didn't feel the need to go and also, I didn't think I would end up regretting not going. At the last moment my friends convinced me to go, I found the PERFECT dress, and ended up having a great time!
Stay tuned for outfit details!

No comments:

Post a Comment