Monday, October 12, 2015

Music Monday: Love Me





Oh, how I love The 1975. Their first album (The 1975) is one of my favorite albums to date. There is a little bit of every sound and it is so unique.
After the tease on social media, plus the countdown they had going, The 1975 released their new song, Love Me. This song is more on the pop side, like their songs Chocolate and Girls. Love Me is also really 80's inspired. Most of the bands songs are 80's influenced but Love Me is the most 80's yet. The song itself sound very Bowie and MJ inspired. Their new album, I like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It, is supposed to be released this coming February. I am stoked to see what else they have up there sleeve.
I completely recommend listening to this interview from BBC Radio 1which previews the song, Love Me, on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment