Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Day in Florida

Spring break was filled with many adventures, sunburns, and pictures (I even bought a selfie stick). Today I am excited to share one of my adventures in Florida with you all! Fort Myers Beach is such a fun place filled with rows of colorful houses, the cutest beach shops and cafes, and a beautiful beach along the gulf. I started the day by getting a tattoo, a henna tattoo that is. It was so hard to decide on a design (I was torn between an elephant and a flower, the flower won). After that, as we were venturing around the boardwalk we came across the cutest cupcake shop, which was unfortunately closed but was a perfect place for a photo-op! Enjoy some photos of this Floridan adventure down below!











Thanks for Reading!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment