Friday, September 18, 2015

Welcome To... The 1989 Tour

Recently I went to Taylor Swifts '1989' tour. Let me tell you, it was a truly magical evening. Vance Joy opened for her and he was incredible! I have never seen Taylor before and to be honest, never thought I would. When her newest album, '1989' came out I immediately fell in love! My favorite songs on the album are "Out Of The Woods", "Clean", "Welcome To New York", and "Wildest Dreams".. They were also my favorite songs she played live.
She opened with "Welcome To New York", the stage was setup to look like the streets of New York! All of her outfits and stage setups were breathtaking, I give her major points for changing outfits so quickly between songs. Overall the whole concert was rad and magical. It took me into another world for the night and I never wanted to leave
So, if you have the opportunity to see Taylor Swift live... DO IT! It will be a night that you will never
forget and you will make amazing memories.











No comments:

Post a Comment